NT644 Foxwell details （Foxwell nt644 user manual,Foxwell nt644 review):
The Foxwell NT644 is a professional level diagnostic handheld tool, offering comprehensive system coverage for a vast array of car manufacturers.
This unit has been specifically designed for the European market, and includes many high-end features such as Electronic Park Brakewind-back functions and Service Light reset functions.
Foxwell nt644 price: €420.00
2. NT644 lets you identify the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number. It automatically retrieves the VIN code or you can enter it manually to identify the model you are working on.
3. NT644 shows live vehicle sensor data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. It’s powerful graphing capability gives you the “real picture” of what’s going on in the vehicle. You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and funcational look at live data possible.
4. With just one single tool, you will also have the benefits of oil light reset and EPB Services. Oil changes are the #1 service your shop will perform each year, and an incrasing number of vehicles are equipped with electronic parking brake system.
5. Foxwell nt644 update:18 Months free update, you will always get the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips.
6. The easy yet elegant design of this series was developed by technicans for technicans. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, shortcuts and impressive 4.3″ color display together make the series extermely easy to use.
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
The tools are supplied to us from Foxwell with most of the software on a recent version. Currently this includes coverage for cars (with a standard 16-pin diagnostic port) from the following manufacturers:
D = Diagnostic coverage
E = Electronic Parking Brake coverage
O = Oil service reset coverage
P = DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) functions available
B = Battery replacement/validation functions available
OBD-II / EOBD
|Manufacturer||Diagnostic Function||EPB Service||Oil Light Reset Function|