Latest Toyota TIS techstream 10.00.028 software available, Free download here.
Toyota TIS techstream 10.00.028 System requirements:
PC with Windows, the software interface supports Techstream (Mongoose, mini VCI with 16pin cable,miniVCI with 16pin and 22pin connector, Xhorse MVCI, Openport 2.0, AVDI, CarDAQ etc.)
Toyota TIS techstream 10.00.028 Language:
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Techstream OS requirement:
XP or “XP Mode” in Windows 7 (except win 7 home). A part of users use VMWare and XP Professional.
How to connect Techstream?
USB port plugs to laptop, the other end goes to the OBD2 port.
Description: You can put on top of the installed versions or from scratch.
Toyota techstream 10.00.028 setup note:
1). Install TOYOTA TIS
2). Install MVCI driver
How to active Toyota TIS techstream 10.00.028?
C:Program FilesToyota DiagnosticsTechstream EnvIT3System.ini
Change TISFunction=1 to TISFunction=0
Important note about Techstream Area Selection:
Choose Europe, otherwise you will get error message: Unable to Connect to VIM
TechStream what work?
Many users buy this cable and at several Toyota forums, they wrote down what they can do with Toyota TIS techstream. I put them together as follows for your reference.
- great success with TechStream today. passenger seat chime disabled; moonroof now opens with windows (both with key in cylinder and holding down button on remote), adjusted rear wiper interval.
- It works great! I disabled seat belt warnings and enabled window roll down via key FOB very easily.
- I got rid of the seat belt chime, changed my units of measurement from miles/fahrenheit to km/celcius and turned off the auto door lock feature when shifting out of park.
- I was able to switch off the damn seatbelt chime in a few short clicks. And click on Unit Conversion to get KM and celcius
- I’ve just received my mini vci cable and got techstream working on my 2015 TEP.
- Worked on my 2015 Trail.