This is only BMW ICOM A2 support WiFi connection. ICOM WiFi card and D-link adapter come with this package by default.
This Blog will share you how to set up BMW ICOM A2 WiFi and D-link:
1. Insert D-LINK
2. Start your computer
3. Double click “ISPI-NEXT Admin Tools” shortcuts on your desktop, wait about 20 seconds until the software startup.
4. Select “Wifi For ICOM”, wait about 5 seconds until it ticks.
5. At this time, you can check Wifi connection in your phone, you will find Wifi name “ISAP” after D-LINK successfully startup.
6. Connect ICOM to vehicle.
7. After ICOM SYSTEM light stop flashing, WLAN light will flash for several seconds then keep on, it means ICOM is successfully connected to the computer.
1. Dual-core processor, it is recommended that the I3 above.
2. More than 4G of memory.
3. we recommend you choose Lenovo ThinkPad X200, X230, X230T, X61T, T410, X61,Dell D630, E49.