Foxwell GT80 MINI auto diagnostic tool is the world’s first rated IP67 automotive diagnostic system against water, dust, absorb shock and bumps even the toughest workshop environment and road tests.
GT80 MINI have the same obd and special functions for almost cars support almost protocols with Foxwell GT80+ and Foxwell GT80. But GT80 MINI is better, check the information below, you will get the answer.
|Item name||Foxwell GT80 Mini|
|Software Version||Keep Updating|
|GT80 Mini Update||18 months free update|
|Quality||100% Original High Quality|
|Highlight||Dust-proof, Water-proof and Drop-proof|
|Dust-proof and Water-proof Level||IP67|
|Anti-dropping Performance||Bare unit, 1.2M; with protector, 1.8M|
|Display||8″ diagonal, daylight readable color LCD screen; 1280*800 pixel|
|Touch with Gloves||Supported|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Processor||Intel BYT-CR Z3735F 1.33 GHZ QUAD-core CPU 1.33GHz up to 1.83GHz
|Memory||2GB DDR3L (1333MHz)|
|SSD Hard drive||32GB / 128GB|
|System Type||32-bit operating systems, x64-based processor|
Foxwell GT80 Mini top Features and Benefits:
- IP67 rating protects the GT80 Mini against dust, water, and absorb shocks and bumps
- Fast boot-up and multitasking with INTEL QUAD- core processor
- Bluetooth connection gives you freedom to move
- 8” TFT Capacitive LCD touch screen that will respond to glove use
- User friendly menu lets you quickly navigate to find what you need to get the vehicle fixed
- Extensive vehicle coverage: over 67 Asian, American and European makes and 78 Chinese makes
- Compatible with the latest 2015/2016 models
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks
- Gets access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
- Identifies cars quickly and easily by automatic VIN acquisition
- Quick test function to test most vehicle systems
- Reads and clears fault codes and resets MILs
- Views live vehicle sensor data in text, graph and gauge format
- Merges interactive live sensor graphseasy and intuitive diagnosis
- Live data self learning and alarming when live data over range
- Records and playbacks your data logsoffline analysis
- Runs component / system bi-directional tests
- Supports adaptations and control module coding
- Key codingseveral vehicles
- Supports the most commonly required service features like Injector coding, EPB, airbag, DPF, brake deactivation, service resets, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, TPS/TBA(Throttle Body Alignment) and transmission adaptations
- Unique feature allowsquicker and more accurate fixesyour diagnostic troubles and bugs
- Instant support available from our technical team by remote access
Foxwell GT80 MINI Supported Multi-language
English, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Spanish, German, French, Israeli, Thailand etc.
Detailed supported languages shown in the picture below:
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
The GT80 Mini provides professional diagnosis on more than 67 American, Asian and European vehicle makes. What’s also important is having access to a vast range of controllers (ABS, airbags, instrument cluster, etc.), live sensor data, and system / component-level bi-directional controls to get the job done faster. In addition, it has access to the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations.
Chrysler,Ford,GM,Brazilian GM (For Brazilian Market Only)
Au Ford (For Australian Market Only),Acura,Brilliance,BYD,Chery,Daewoo,Geely,Great Wall,Honda,Holden (For Australian Market Only),Hyundai,Infiniti,Isuzu,JAC,Kia,Lexus,Mazda,Mitsubishi,Nissan,Perodua,Proton,Scion,Subaru,Suzuki,Toyota,Tata and Mahindra
Abarth,Alfa-Romeo,Audi,Bentley,BMW,Bugatti,Citroen,Dacia,EU Ford,Fiat,Jaguar,Lancia,Land Rover,Maserati,Maybach,Mercedes Benz,Mini,Opel,Peugeot,Renault,Porsche,Saab,Seat,Skoda,Smart,Sprinter,Vauxhall,Volvo,VW
GT80 MINI hasFASTEROPERATING SYSTEM
The GT80 Mini is faster than most scanners in the market. It’s equipped with an excellent INTEL QUAD-core processor, a32GB SSD hard drive and8″ TFT super-sensitive LCD screen that responds to glove use and greasy fingers. The WINDOWS10 PR0 operating system allows technicians to add otherworkshop applications andconcentrate all applications on a single device. With this operating system, diagnostics can be done more quicklyaccurately and efficiently, saving both time and money.
GT80 MINI is FASTER AND MORE ACCURATER in DIAGNOSING
Automatic VIN acquisitionlets you identify the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately. When connected to the vehicle’s OBD socket, the GT80 Mini automatically retrieves the VIN code, or you can enter it manually to identify the model you are working on.
The GT80 Mini showslive vehicle sensor data in text, graph and gauge format to allow you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. With the unique data parameter self-learning technologyfrom Foxwell, the GT80 Mini provides unrivalled accurate diagnosis. lt givesyou the abilitytolearn goodlive sensordata values during idle, KEK0, acceleration, deceleration, partload and heavyload on each vehicle comes into yourshop and records them forfuture reference. lf that vehicle comes in with a problem, you can easily compare the faulty sensor and parameter readings to the good readings. Through sensor dataleaming and comparing, diagnostics can be done more quickly, accurately and efficiently.
DEEPER ACTUATION, ADAPTATION & CODING FUNCTIONS
Foxwell GT80 Mini not only reads your codes, but it also actuates components, run system tests, program control modules. With the GT80 Mini, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, &actuators is made a simple task, saving your time and labor costs. lt gives you the ability to flash’ a control unit with new program data.
In addition, it lets you re-code the transponder in a mechanical key or key fob. When a key for a modern vehicle is replaoed, the new unit will often tum the mechanical switch but fail to initalize the system or start the vehicle.
BLUETOOTH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SUPPORTED
GT80 Mini scanner Equipped with an advanced wireless communication interface, it makes diagnosis easier for workshops and technicians than previous diagnostic systems. Vehicle Communication Interface(VCI) connects via reliable long-range Bluetooth4.0 to the tablet. The function allows technicians complete freedom to move anywhere in the repair shop when the VC1 is connected to the car.
The GT80 Mini is compatible with Four-channel Oscilloscopes, which are able to observe the changes of electrical signals overtime. With a FOXWELL Oscilloscope 0S100 connected to the GT80 Mini, users are able to find intermittent wiring and connector faults quickly. The modern user interface is easy to use. We leave space free for what matters: your waveforms displayed in crisp, clear high resolution. Features such as auto setup, tutorials and guided tests quickly get new users up to speed.
GT80 Mini Main Unit
Blow molding case
AC/DC external power adapter
4-channel Oscilloscope (Optional )