Here is free download link for ODIS VAG 4.0+ PostSetup 30.0.10+ PostSetup 30.0.290 + launcher+ license+ FILE FLASH BENTLEY 2017. It’s tested working OK on VAS 5054A clone and VXDIAG VCX NANO 5054!
Free download ODIS VAG 4.0+ PostSetup 30.0.10+ FILE FLASH BENTLEY 2017(Enjoy at your own risk)
ODIS VAG 4.0 ONLY no launcher (Unknown security)
Safe and tested 100% OK by users! Recommended!
ODIS VAG 4.0.0 and ODIS 3.0.3 compatible interface:
VAS 5054A with OKI chip Bluetooth
ODIS VAG 4.0 what’s new?
Support for Windows 7/ Windows 10 64 bit operating system
Support VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT Bentley and Lamborghini till 2017 year
Optimization of performance in the diagnostic input
Detection of VAS 6154 via subnets
Support for non-convergent measures in the GFF
Integration of the Bugatti brand
A list of ODIS VAG 4.0 Bugfixes
- Deviation in EcuCom work for KWP2000 “ECU coding”
- ODIS installation error message – Cannot call proc – Actia API PDU
- Blinking with a large data container, the flash session does not start
- Fuel system cannot be evacuated // Illegible level
- Flash abort PROGRAMMING ERROR at Audi A1 Bremse (TPI 2033217/3)
- ODIS overwritten when switching from USB to Bluetooth
- Bluetooth connection type: No new connection has been established after the Diagnostic test was again within range of the VAS5054A.
- Crash at start of application
- Update 3.0.2 fails with ODS4010E: UpdateProcess failed with 11
- Query error memory hangs: “Read command units (33%)”
- Configuring the connection when switching Bluetooth USB takes too long
- WLAN Infrastructure Authentication Issue with RADIUS Server
- EVA 6154 is searched on the wrong interface, after the end of the Diagnostic session
- SingleBuild Service Installation Odis, a “Runtime Error” configuration message for Recovered testers
- DA_14 in the AU48X DSD not possible
- VCI 5054 connection termination for Windows user change
- ODIS texts Interface: German texts have been removed from XML files (Vaudas.texts)
- ODIS Service does not present the version of diagnostic data for humans in the Format.
- Calibration instruction must be adjusted.
- The buttons are displayed in part in the wrong language (instead of German English).
- The symbol of the status icon changes with the ODIS end
- Buttons to start CCR and choose your own review missing
- The EN-US language renouncement date is not displayed correctly
- In the installation dialog, the EN_US language is displayed twice
- Voice checkback leads to corrupted feedback file (invalid XML)
- VW VIN vehicle project cannot be opened // running ODS8003E in the system PROJECT_OPENED state not possible.
- VCI-number on DISS protocol