Renault CAN Clip 183 [12.2018] is available to download free no pass with new features, RLT2002 issue resolved in this version (for clone and original don’t need to replace that file)!
Renault can clip v183 free download on mega (No pass)
- O.S.: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
• CPU: Intel/AMD Dual-Core or higher
• RAM: 2 GB of system memory
• Hard Drive: 5 GB of available space
• Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
• Required Hardware: Renault CAN ClipInterface
Tested 100% OK
OS: Win7 and above
Can clip v183 New features:
CLIP INFO 183
Fitted in new vehicle: XJA.
– Links to the electronic wiring diagrams ewd on the Infotech website are working again.
– For New Dialogys procedures, please select the “New Dialogys” option (checkmark) in the “Tool configuration” menu in order to be able to access MR and MD B2 in New Dialogys from Clip.
-New warranty screen at end of ECU reprogramming
-Sequencing of reprogramming for linked ECUs
Starting with version CLIP 173, Windows XP is no longer compatible with CLIP.
Maintenance of the PANASONIC CF19 MK3 ceased in March 2018 and they can no longer be registered.
Maintenance of the Tecra A11 and CF19 MK2 ceased in January 2017 and they can no longer be registered.
Starting with DVD CLIP 161, reprogramming with a battery tension lower than 13V is no longer possible.
You absolutely have to connect a battery charger to the vehicle.
Three charger are currently available:
– Ateq BC512 (with or without printer), link:
– Acctiva Fronius Professional Flash 50A, link: https://www.renault-equipment.com/fronius-automatic-battery-charger-approved-for-new-vehicles-preparation.html
– GYS Flash 50-12HF (rather favorable), link: https://www.renault-equipment.com/gysflash-50-12-hf.html
Please make sure you have this battery charger before starting any work.
Order via your retailer or via the catalogue for Garage equipement: www.infotech.renault.com or www.renault-equipment.com