OBDSTAR DC706 is a new ECU programmer specially designed for vehicle ECM, TCM and body/other system for ECU flasher. It can read ECU info, R/W EEPROM/DFLASH/PFLASH/MAP, reset ECU (Virgin), calibrate mileage, read IMMO pincode, and do ECU recovery… It’s all by OBD or bench mode and makes ECU cloning easy.
In order to meet the needs of different customers, OBDSTAR has developed 7 configurations optional for customers’ choice.
- ECM clone (Car/Motorcycle)
- TCM clone
- Body/Other clone
- ECM clone (Car/Motorcycle) + TCM clone
- ECM clone (Car/Motorcycle) + Body/Other clone
- TCM clone + Body/Other clone
- ECM clone (Car/Motorcycle) + TCM clone + Body/Other clone
What’s inside the OBDSTAR DC706 Package?
1pc x DC706 Main Unit
1pc x Main cable
1pc x P004 adapter
1pc x P004 ECU clone jumper
1pc x 12V2A charger
1pc x P003 kit (optional)
What’s the advanced function of OBDSTAR DC706?
- R/W EEPROM/DFLASH/PFLASH/MAP, reset ECU (Virgin), calibrate mileage, read IMMO pincode, and do ECU recovery…
- Support 200+ ECM types (Partial functions require P003 adapter.)
- Support dozens of TCM types
- Support 100+ body/other ECU types (AIRBAG, BCM, BSI, CEM, DDM/PDM, DIM, EPS, keyless (RFHUB/RFHM), KVM, RFA, SAM…)
- Support VW DQXXX (TCM) calibrate mileage
- Support motorcycle Delphi MT05, MT05.2, MT05.3 ECU clone
- Support motorcycle BRP ME17.8.5 ECU clone (works with P003 adapter)
- Support Piaggio series engine ECU clone (such as MIU G4 (M4G1))
- Support intelligent search by brand, model, part No., ECU manufacturer, MCU controller type
- Support automatic identification
- Strong help data files
- All by OBD or Bench mode
Which ECU manufactures are supported by OBDSTAR DC706?
Which car and motorcycle can work with OBDSTAR DC706?
- Supported car brands:
FCA (ALFA ROMEO, CHRYSLER, DODGE, FIAT…)
- Supported Motorcycle brands:
Which ECU/car/motorcycle can work with OBDSTAR DC706 to clone ECM/TCM/Body/Other?
ECU Clone/ All by OBD or Bench
ECM clone for cars (Bosch, Continental, Delphi, Denso, Magneti Marelli, Siemens…)
ECM clone for motorcycles (Bosch, Delphi, EFI…)
TCM clone (Ac Delco, Bosch, Continental, Getrag, GM, Kefico, Siemens, Temic, ZF…)
Body/Other clone (FCA, FIAT, FORD, GM/OPEL, LAND ROVER/JAGUAR, PSA, SMART, VOLVO…)
How to use OBDSTAR DC706?
OBDSTAR DC706 tablet has 6 main functions in the menu function:
ECU Flasher, Data Management, Support, Personal Center, Settings and Upgrade
ECU Flasher interface
Select BODY/OTHER/ECM car/ECM Motorcycle/TCM
ECM Clone for Cars interface
- Select the corresponding car brand and model
Click ‘Guide’ to check the detailed operation steps and ECU wiring diagram
Click ‘Pinout’ and then select standard mode or recovery mode to check the PINOUT
ECM Clone for Motorcycles interface
1.All goods prepared:
- OBDSTAR DC706 main unit
- Main cable
- OBDSTAR P004 adapter+ P004 Jumper
2.Menu function path:
Turn on OBDSTAR DC706 ECU Programmer tablet
Select ECU Flasher>> All>> Body/Other/ECM/TCM>> the newest software version>> related car model
Follow the wiring diagram to connect OBDSTAR DC706 and ECU correctly
- Connect P004 jumper with ECU
- Connect the other end of P004 jumper to P004 adapter
- Connect the other end of P004 adapter to DC706 main unit via the main cable
- Turn on the start button on P004 adapter and push to ON status
Click ‘Start’ on the tablet interface
To perform this function needs internet, please make sure the tablet connect to network with good signal.
Start to perform the function you need.
First connect, and then select any function supported to operate.
It’s very easy to do with the guide.
Here are some videos for watching.
OBDSTAR DC706 Clone FCA RFHUB/RFHM Keyless Module on Bench:
OBDSTAR DC706 Clone GM ACDelco E39A ECM on BENCH:
OBDSTAR DC706 Clone VOLVO MPS6 TCM on BENCH: