JMD Handy Baby online decode and copy 96 bit 48, you need:
Option 2: JMD Handy Baby + Tokens for decoding + JMD48 chip for copy
Bellow parts will show you how to decode and copy VAG 48 96 bit.
How to decode and copy Handy Baby ID48 96bit?
- Video by JMD Company:
- Video by Italian user:
Update -> decode-> Copy
1: Firstly you need to update Handy Baby to system 8.8.9 shown as below picture:
- Select 96 bit 48 copy
- You have two options:
Ok to decode or OK to copy.
- Collect data of VW car from the ignition, so select ” Ok to decode”, please turn the ignition for 3 times to collect data.
- Read original key
- Connect to the computer
Open JMD handy Baby client V4.1.2
Click on “Decode”
- Sending the data, then you can see ” Uploading data, please wait…” And Handy Baby displays “successful”
- After the data is successfully uploading, a message will send to your phone with machine Serial No, key ID and when will JMD engineer will help register the server and calculate the code. After the calculation is complete, another message will send to you.
- Go to the Handy Baby menu and select 96 bit 48 copy, then select “OK to copy“.
- Insert the original car key into the coil.
- Put in JMD48 chip to the coil of Handy baby to copy.
12 Copy successfully.