Superobd skp900 announce to stop production.
Then, which universal key programmer tool is the best replacement?
The answer is SKP1000 tablet key programmer
- SKP1000 tablet key programmer has the same vehicle coverage as Superobd skp900.
- SKP1000 is better than SuperOBD skp900 in the following aspects:
SKP1000 can perform special functions: OBD mileage adjustment, remote controller, oil/service reset, ETC, EPB, EEPROM chip read.
SKP1000 will support newest car coverage since SKP1000 will update software and firmware.
SKP1000 has user-friendly design (packed with stand at the back, touch pen ,Haima 7pin adapter, power adapter, TF card, TF card reader).
- SKP1000 is not much expensive than SKP900.
SKP1000 best price: €425 (on www.eobdtool.co.uk)
SKP900 best price: €322 (on www.eobdtool.co.uk)
- SKP1000 tech support is provided by Lonsdor Team who are designed the famous CI600 Plus (Chinese version), Ci 300 programmer etc.
Anyway, SKP1000 has limit in:
- SKP1000 can only enable/disable the key of BMW and Benz.
- TOYOTA G and H chip: add key ok, all key lost fail. Advice use Lonsdor K518ISE, which can program Toyota/Lexus smart key all key lost via OBD by working together with extra SKE-LT Smart Key Emulator.
- VAG 4th 5th IMMO, some ok some fail. Advice use Lonsdor K518ISE, which is built-in Volkswagen 4th 5th adapter.
Lonsdor K518ISE will be released in the end of October, 2017, pre-order here: