Buy Bosch EDC15 / ME7 VAG Drive Box for 2 reasons:
1 No need comptuer!!!
2 Vag drive box corresponds to the Bosch control unis types EDC15 (Diesel) and ME7 (Patrol).The EDC15 control for diesel engines is installed in the models of brands VW, AUDI,SEAT and SKODA from 1999 onwards.The ME7 control for Patrol engines up from 1.6 I is also installed in the models of brands VW, AUDI,SEAT and SKODA.
Also backed up are control unit types ME7.5, ME7.5.1, ME7.1, ME7.1.1
VAG OBD2 IMMO Deactivator & Activator Using Tips:
It can not do EDC16 well.
VAG drive box bosch edc15 me7 obd2 user guide:
– Simply plug the Drive Box bosch EDC15 / ME7 into the vehicle’s diagnostic socket (OBD2)
– Then put the OBD2 and switch to ” OFF ”on Drive box .
– After only 20 to 30 seconds the immobilizer DEACTIVATED (IMMO OFF)
– The led on the tool will start to flash slowly, after some seconds the led flashes fast, that mean the immo function is disabled
– The car will work without Trasponder key!
– Recovery ; switch to ” ON ” on Drive box .
– After only 20 to 30 seconds the immobilizer ACTIVATED (IMMO ON)
– Adapted for following models,
– with in BOSCH motronic trypes EDC15(Diesel) or ME7 (Patrol)
VAG OBD2 IMMO Deactivator & Activator Supported Car List:
SKODA Octavia II
SKODA SuperB (up to 2008)
PORSCHE Cayenne (patrol,old model)
VW Golf IV / Bora (from 2000 onwards)
VW Polo (from 2000 onwards)
VW Caddy (from 2000 onwards)
VW Eos / Tiguan
VW Passat 3BG (up 2004 – except 2.5 V6)
VW T4 (from 2000 onwards)
Basically applies: not for 1,8T and 2,0TFSI models + 1.4 + 1.6 patrol engines.
The Tool on this page are sold exclusively to autohoritis and tradespersons with special legatimation for the automobile industry!
1pc x Driver Box OBD2 IMMO Deactivator & Activator