How to do 6R0920960D SW0207 NEC+ 24C23 Login with RESET PIN, so that VVDI2 can login cluster.
Polo PQ25 6R0920960D SW0207 NEC+ 24C23
Please know, we always recommend to read & save EPP before you start.
RESET PIN is a GND signal , no need any resistors or special line
With RESET PIN no need prepare EPP to Service Mode to login cluster if “all key lost”
1) Switch OFF power (Kl15 & KL30) , with KL15 OFF it will not work
2) Find a connection PIN near CPU
3) Switch OFF Power Supply (KL30 & Kl15)
4) Connect GND to RESET PIN and hold
5) Select proper cluster type in VVDI
6) Switch ON power supply (KL15 & KL30)
7) Remove RESET PIN (you can remove RESET PIN after few second when you switch ON Power
8) Select READ IMMO or EPP and Select LOGIN METODE 2 (you can also try with other method if this one failed)
9) VVDI2 can login cluster now