Difference Between SKP900, Key Pro M8, CK100 and X100+:
SuperOBD SKP-900 Key Programmer( item number SK155)
1) Skp900 is original, can update at superobd official site.
2) SKP900 can work with most cars up to 2014, like 2014 range rover sport is okay, but not all.
3) No need pin code for many cars, can read pin code for many vehicles.
4) SKP900 can do all key lost as well.
5) SKP900 support Toyota G chip key matching.
6) Language available: English and Portuguese.
The Key Pro M8( Item number SK142)
Key Pro M8 can work with old car even before 2006 and both new cars up to 2013 ,can support some kinds 2014. Key pro M8 is the most powerful and most expensive key programmer, it’s best for professional locksmith who will make key for many car models, and it can update online.
CK-100 Auto Key Programmer – Newest generation SBB( SK117 series)
1) Newest generation SBB, compared with Silca Sbb, CK-100 auto key programmer newly add some models and even covers up to 2014. CK100 is available with 3 kinds of version, V99.99, V45.02 and v45.06.
2) CK100 V99.99 can support Lexus RX350 07-09, SBB can’t; CK100 V99.99 covers Lexus SC430 02-10, SBB only cover 02-06; CK100 V99.99 can do Corolla (CAN) from 2009 to 2012, SBB up to 09.
3) CK100 make key by simply plug 16pin cable with OBD diagnostic socket, no need connect with computer. It can only communicate with the standard OBDII protocol vehicles. If your car is not standard 16pin connecter and not standard OBDII protocol, use T300.
4) CK100 has 1024 tokens, after use it up, go to change a chip by following the seller’s instruction.
Original X-100+ key programmer
1) X100+ is original, can update online.
2) X100+ is hand-held key programmer, no need connect with any computer.
3) X100+ make key for the vehicle models from China, Asia, Europe and America.
4) X100+ supports Toyota G Chip Via OBD, but it does not support all, some can, some can’t.
5) X-100+ disadvantage: only English available.
SuperOBD SKP900 PK other key programmer:
This is from obdtool: Best car diagnostic tools for sale website Auto Key Programmer technical support:Difference Between SKP900, Key Pro M8, CK100 and X100+