Compared with GODIAG GT100 Break Out Box ECU Connector, GODIAG GT100+ GT100 Pro adds electronic current display and CANBUS Protocol communication. Besides, it also can program keys for VW, Porsche, Mitsubishi, etc with all keys lost – activate the instrument or immobilizer module. Moreover, it supports three models incl. EU, UK and USA model.
First, look at the following comparison diagram, and you can see GT100+ adds Electronic Current Display.
How to use?
On bench connect the ECU module by using the banana connector or db25 dedicated ECU interface, and Godiag GT100+ will display the voltage / current value.
What’s the advantage?
The user can intuitively see the current status of the ECU. There is no current display or the actual displayed current is inconsistent with the engineer's expected current, then you can immediately check whether the wiring is wrong, if the wiring is correct, he can judge that the ECU may be broken, so there is no need to perform diagnostic communication and can directly repair the ECU.
If it shows too much current, then you can also determine if the cable is wrongly connected or the ECU is broken.
Next, learn the new CANBUS Protocol communication added.
GODIAG GT100+ supports more protocols like CANBUS, K-Line, PWM, VPW+ and KWP2000 so far.
CANBUS Protocol communication:
GT100+ Pin 1, 9, 3, 11 12, 13, 8 [corresponding to the yellow banana connector on the machine], these non-standard obd2 protocol interface may display CAN BUS or K-Line communication protocol. GT100 can only display K-Line Pwm Vpw+ KWP 2000 protocol. GT100+ will display CANBUS K-Line Pwm Vpw+ KWP 2000 protocol communication.
Finally, check how to program key for VW, Porsche, Mitsubishi etc with all keys lost – activate the instrument or immobilizer module.
1.For VW all keys lost
To program VW 4th generation / 5th generation all keys lost (e.g. new A6L Touareg A4 Q5 A7), please operate as below.
Step 1: Use GT100+ to short-circuit banana connector PIN 16—-PIN 1 to lit up the dashboard
Step 2: Use the key programmer tool to connect with the female adapter of GT100+ for data collection.
Note: Some vehicle dashboards won't be lit up, but data can also be collected, such as A6L Q7.
2.For Toyota all keys lost
To replace the engine ECU of Toyota or to use some key programmer to program Toyota when all keys lost, it needs to short-circuit PIN13-PIN4
3.For Mitsubishi all keys lost
To program Mitsubishi key with all keys lost or to set OBDII when all remote key lost, please short-circuit PIN1-PIN4.
4.For Porsche Cayenne key
To program Porsche Cayenne key with all keys lost or with all remote key lost, please short circuit PIN3-PIN7.
Last but not least, in addition to the new added features, GODIAG GT100+ GT100 Pro also can do all functions which GT100 supports.
- Can be used to check whether the diagnostic / programming / coding tool can send communication signals.
- Can be connected to a single ECU module, is convenient for a user to do the single-module diagnosis and programming.
- Can be used to work with multiple ECU modules.
It’s aimed at solving the problem of engineers and technicians who need to connect multiple ECU during programming a module, such as connecting to multiple ECU modules for key programming
- Replace the auxiliary power supply for the battery
- The OBD2 cable of GT100+ is as long as 1.4 meters, which will solve the problem that the diagnostic tool cable is not long enough or the vehicle diagnostic port is too narrow to connect.
- For old OBD1 vehicles or special diagnostic port
- Convert the OBD1 port of special truck to the standard OBD2 diagnostic port according to the protocol
- For BMW-CAS4/CAS4+Programming Test Platform, it’s used to test whether the programmed key works with CAS4 normally
- For BMW FEM/BDC Programming Test Platform
More GODIAG GT100 + GT100 Pro info: