Lexia 3 V48 PP2000 V25 Diagbox V7.36 (the latest is V7.57) for Peugeot and Citroen diagnosis
Vehicle model Example
Activating Berlingo Cruise control instruction:
1) Install and activate Lexia 3 Diagbox software. Free download related user manual on eobdtool.co.uk webpage.
4) Confirm the VIN read information and then click green tick icon to continue
5) Select DELIVERY OF VEHICLE TO CUSTOMER
9) The DAM number is available on a sticker attached to the driver side front/rear door pillar which also includes tire pressures etc. Here the DAM number is 5-digit number marked red in picture below.
10) Confirm the PRO number or Build code of the vehicle entered previously and tick green icon.
12) Switch off the ignition for 30 s and validate to continue.
13) The time is count down to 0.
14) Switch on the ignition switch after 30 s.
15) Switch off the ignition and wait for 15 s. Switch the ignition on again.
16) Cruise control for Citroen is complete
18) Exit the Lexia 3 Diagbox diagnostic software program.