- How to read out the 12 digits code on Hyundai Kia (46 smart chip) with JMD ND900 mini?
The following 2 types of models need CN900 mini device for 12 digits code reading :
- the model with card slot;
- the model with one-key start.
1) Guide on how to read the 12 digits code on the model with card slot(shown as picture I):
Remove the card slot shell first (shown as picture II), because MINI900 cannot receive the vehicle signal directly for the limitation of card slot design. If the first time failed, please repeat for several times.
2). Guide on how to read out the 12 digits code on the model with one-key start:
directly read the 12 digits code with the MINI900 device put close to the start button. Shown as below.
Tip: When reading 12 digits code of the smart card, please remove the battery and then operate as above.
Finally, the 12 digits code is reading out successfully and display on the screen, the last two digits in the P2 row + all digits in the P1 row, that is 63 4B 69 4D 82 52. Shown as below.
- Next is to read the security code on Hyundai Kia (46 smart chip)with obdstar X300 DP Pad.
1). Tap the vehicle model and the latest software version.
2). Tap “Read PinCode” option.
3). Tap “Read PinCode(46 Smart Card)”.
4) Input the 12 digits code acquired by MINI900.
5) Ensure the value is correct.
6). Read the security code successfully.