keydiy kdx2 ID48 is possible since 5th June, 2018, the users already received a app update about this. Here I’d like to clarify whether it needs tokens or not , if yes how many to use.
keydiy kdx2 clone ID48 tips:
1. It will be charging 150 kcoins for each key or $10usd token for each , you earn free k coins for every remote you generate with kdx2 , you will get 20 k coins for each remote you generate with it , so every 8 remotes you generate you will get 1 free id48 clone , you cannot transfer tokens from other kd units to kdx2 as different tokens .
One user shares his experience: for me at $10 usd a token plus the cost of what ever cloning chip it will use is going to make it much the same cost as using the silca machine on id48 , but if generating alot of remotes and building up k coins obviously this offsets the cost and makes it more affordable , but you only get these k coins when using kdx2 .
2. In mobile app you need make verification with your mobile phone number. once verified and registered within the app you will receive 50 k coins
3. If you want to know where to purchase k coins, can it be done through the app?
The answer is theres no details of where and how to buy these yet , but they will be able to be bought , you can earn free K coins as follows:
1) every time you generate a remote using kdx2 you will recieve 20 free k coins
2) every time you clone to a nb remote you receive 10 extra k coins
4. One more question about points: if in the store we are two operators how to synchronize kd-x2? to accumulate points?
as long as you both log in to same account on phone app and use the same kdx2 then points will go to same account , but if using another log in they will go to different accounts , also remotes generated by kd900 , ks900+ and kd200 cannot get points
5. Both Android and IOS are working. What a limitation is you can’t use a tablet unless tablet has a sim card and phone number .
6. Someone would like to compare it with vvdi key tool. im not sure how this compares to vvdi keytool prices for the same functions.