Download Toyota TIS techstream V10.30.029 software from:
Then have a tested and verified Toyota TIS techstream V10.30.029 software is working like a charm.
Toyota TIS techstream V10.30.029 compatible hardware:
The software interface supports Techstream (Mongoose, miniVCI with 16pin cable, miniVCI with 16pin and 22pin connector, Xhorse MVCI, VXDIAG MULTI tool, VXDIAG VCX NANO Toyota Diagnostic Tool etc.)
These tools are all available at eobdtool.co.uk, including
(Item No. SP70, sp70-b, sv46, sv46-b, sp61, SP62, SP64, SV46-C, SP245, SP245-W, VX01, VX01-W, HKVX01 and SP161-C2)
Most people prefer to mini vci by Xhorse: http://www.eobdtool.co.uk/wholesale/2012-mini-vci-for-toyota-tis-techstream-single-cable.html
Techstream OS tested okay:
XP or “XP Mode” in Windows 7 (except win 7 home). A part of users use VMWare and XP Professional.
Toyota TIS techstream V10.30.029 register note:
When you click “Connect to Vehicle”, it pops up a window about “Register Techstream Software) and it asks for a new key, click “Cancel”. Go to open the folder “Toyota techstream 10.30.029”, open the text document “Serie” and copy the key number, then paste it into the blank key after “New key” and click ok, register successfully.
Toyota TIS techstream V10.30.029 installation:
Note: It is a little different from the former version
Browse TIS techstream V10.30.029 installation at YouTube:
1) Install TOYOTA TIS Techstream V10.30.029
2) Install MCVI driver
3) Copy “Mainmenu” application, right click the gray icon “Techstream”, click “Properties” – “Find Target”, then paste the “Mainmenu” application to replace the existing file.
4) Connect the device to the vehicle and then install driver!
5) Open the icon “Techstream” on the desktop, you should select area “Europe”, otherwise you will get error message: Unable to Connect to VIM
Operation: Setup – Techstream Configuration – Area selection – Europe – Next
6) Register (I said the procedure on the above part)
7) Initialize to the vehicle and prepare to diagnose Toyota vehicles with techstream V10.30.029
This is from obdtool: Best car diagnostic tools for sale website technical support: Multilanguage Toyota TIS techstream V10.30.029-all inform here