Top 2 car circuit testers: YANTEK YD308 and All-Sun EM285
All-Sun EM285 car circuit tester is preferred in the past, now a newest YANTEK YD308 with new spotlights is released in the market.
Top 1: All-Sun EM285 Car Electric Circuit Tester
Most users prefer All-Sun EM285 to others in the past – Based on eobdtool.co.uk sales record and users’ feedback (almost 100% good reviews)
Why? what advantages All-Sun EM285 bring to the user?
- Comes with long cable .
- Easy to use: after a simple hook-up of the unit to the vehicle’s battery, automotive technician can conduct a positive or negative battery current to the tip by rocking the power switch forward or backward.
- Has short-circuit protection and can test for bad ground contacts instantly.
- Allows you to track and locate short circuits.
- test for continuity with the assistance of its auxiliary ground lead.
- Fit 6-24V DC.
Test for continuity
Test for polarity of a voltage
Check electric motor
Power supply function may be selected
Test for bad ground contacts
How to use All-Sun EM285 Car Electric Circuit Tester?
Testing trailer lamps and connections
Checking for bad ground contact
Activating components out of the vehicle’s electrical system.
***Actually, it comes with a detailed instruction manual for your reference.
Top 2: YANTEK YD308 Circuit Tester
A newest YANTEK YD308 Circuit Tester.
YANTEK YD308 wins other similar car testers in the following aspects:
- Detect the diode polarity when the car’s ECU is under maintenance
Help to troubleshoot the electronic parts.
- There are 3 modes to supply power in convenience of different situations, to test the current.
Mode 1 (conventional): press to supply power and release to power off
Mode 2: press once to power on and not power off until you press it again (convenient for a long distance from the power supply and the working device)
Mode 3: press once for intermittently supply power (convenient for checking the bulb type flickering effect and it is possible to detect the current at the same time).
3.Optional small voltage output 0-5V is easy to use when repairing ECU electronics and detecting automotive oxygen sensors.
Optional voltage output available: 0-5V available and 0.5V interval each time.
- The relay test function is intuitive and convenient, just connect the line according to the diagram color; that is, you can directly test the working condition of the relay.
Is it easy to use YANTEK YD308 Circuit Tester?
– Yes. the package contains one user manual which help user operate in step by step procedure.
– Yes, it contains one 20ft.extension cable which enable user to use easily and freely.