FGTech V54 Galletto 4 is the fastest and most secure chip tuning tool, features Multi-language, User-friendly and No Activation Needed. FGTech V54 supports wide range of vehicles, such as truck, motorcycles, cars and marine.
Supported OS: A laptop running Win XP / Vista / Win7 (without any anti-virus software and internet/network connection)
Guide for you to flash VAG Bosch EDC16U34 ECU:
1. Install the V54 FGTech Galletto 4 Master Software;
Video for Installation Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH_V39N3FlM
2. Connect v54 fgtech galletto 4 master with PC/Laptop, setup boot and BDM.
3. Find out the BDM pads showed at following picture;
4. Carefully align with the BDM Port ECU programming spring adapter/probe drop and secure frame.
Kindly Note: Confirm all is connected correctly;
5. Run FGTech V54 software, accept the system notice.
Make sure you have 12V+ feeding FGTECH 4 master main device and the intermediate adapter.
6. Turn intermediate adapter to ON, the read LED indicator will flash;
7. Click the Option list as the order: “Select Driver” >> “BMD-Jtag” >> “Connect”;
8. If communication between FGTech Galletto 4-Master V54 and PC/Laptop is well built, green bar will start loading and finally display ECU information.
9. Ready to read and write ECU. Choose “Read EEPROM” to read EEPROM via system prompts, and then select “Write Eeprom”; once ok, turn the switch off.
10. Exit FGTech V54 software program.