Here is the guide to help you buy the Adblueobd2 Emulator, fits your trucks.
adBlueOBD2 is a plug&drive ready device to mulate working adBlue systems and NOx sensors on trucks, which equipped with EURO 4/5/6 catalytic converter systems, even with damaged adBlue SCR system.
This is Adblueobd2 Emulator lists.
Why do you choose AdblueOBD2 Emulator for trucks?
- ADBlueOBD2 is very easy to install. Just Plug it into OBD2 connector of truck or bus and remove the fuses mentioned.
- ADBlueOBD2 will override ADBlue system instantly, and it will stop the usage of adBlue liquid and disable Nox sensors.
- Without any power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
- ADBlueOBD2 does not damage the engine and not cause any negative effects to the truck factory setting.
- ADBlueOBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the truck’s original settings, just unplug adBlueOBD2 from OBD2 connector.
How to install and calibrate for trucks?
- Pull the Key out from the ignition.
- Remove the following Fuses
Terminal – 5
Terminal – 15
6 – 15A
E357 – 20A
894 – 737 – 738
- Plug adBlueOBD2 into OBD2 connector
- Turn on the ignition and check the level of adBlue, if it shows 50% or 70%.
- If any fault light appears on dashboard, delete via service scanner.