Hope this helps you all.
X100 pad functions:
* Key programming
* Service light reset
* Tooth lean
* ABS bleeding
* Types pressure reset
* ECU reset
* Exhaust gas treatment
* Odometer Adjustment
* Steering Angle Calibration
* EPB Electrical Parking Brake Adaptation
* TPS Throttle Body Adaptation
* EEPROM adapter
* Oil Reset/Engine oil light reset
* Timing belt light reset (Manual Operation)
* Battery Reset
* PIN Code Reading
* Hexadcimal editor(Win Hex)
* OBDII Diagnosis
* DPF function
* Support the latest vehicles with CAN BUS and UDS protocol
* Update Via WIFI (always equip your device with the latest software)
What’s the vehicle coverage in each function?
X-100 PAD Setting:
X100 PAD settings include language, unit, Bluetooth, self test.
– Bluetooth setting:
Users can send the X100 pad to the factory if the self test fails.
X-100 tablet diagnosis report:
The diagnostic report provides vehicle maintenance documents including Automotive Technical Manuals, Maintenance Cases, Circuit Diagram, Common Trouble Codes, etc.
XTOOL X100 PAD update:
X100 pad update directly via Internet using WIFI or wired connection. To access the update application, open X100 pad application and click UPATE.
This is from obd tool website technical support