There is something wrong with my Tactrix Openport 2.0. I plugged it into the computer, and it didn’t work properly. The light was not bright. I've tried it on three computers, installed the driver, but it still didn't work. How to deal with it?
The solution offered by eobdtool.co.uk chief engineer:
Check whether the light is on after connecting the equipment to the car. If not, that means there is something wrong with the ECU programmer. You need to send back it to your dealer to repair.
Don’t update the software of Tactrix Openport 2.0! Otherwise the equipment will be locked. Once it’s locked, the light will not be on when connecting to the car or the computer.
If you have installed the high version of the software on your computer, you need to reinstall the system or change the computer, then install the Tactrix Openport 2.0 software which comes with CD to try again.
You have to know:
- It is Copy one made in China, it cannot update online.
- Please disconnect internet! Do not connect the Internet when you use it otherwise device will damage.
- Computer System Requirement: Windows XP/Win 7 32bits
- Please close anti-virus programmer
- Tactrix Openport 2.0+ cable is related to the computer CPU, you are advised to run with the Intel processor, otherwise the cable will be broken if you use with AMD processor.
- You can’t run Tactrix Openport 2.0+ software together with KTMOBD and KTMflash software, otherwise the cable will be broken.
For further problems, please contact our customer service.
WhatsApp/ Hotline: +86 159 7293 3706