This is the user guide about how to use Lonsdor Toyota Lexus smart key all key lost emulator for the chip 98 (SKE Green) which will share in four parts: Function, Operation, Attention, and Reference.
First, I will introduce these four color smart key emulators:
Black: SKE-LT-DST40(94/D4) -Supports 94/D4 smart key.
Red: SKE-LT-8A(88/A8)-Support 88/A8 smart key.
Green: SKE-LT-DST80(98)-Supports 98 smart key.
Blue: SKE-LT-8A(A9)-Supports A9 smart key.
K518ISE key programmer work with the smart key emulator could do Toyota/Lexus smart key for all key lost via OBD, you could purchase key emulator alone or get them with Lonsdor K518ISE.
Purchase Lonsdor K518ISE plus SKE-IT Smart Key Emulator:
Operational process for all key lost
Please confirm whether emulator key (SKE) is bound to K518ISE device beforehand. Backup EEPROM data-> Generate new data-> Dismantle immo box and write new data to EEPROM-> Generate SKE-> Add/delete smart key
- Backup original EEPROM immo
- Use backup data to generate new
- System certify and generate new data automatically, and program SKE to become an available key, which can open dashboard, before key
- Add a smart
- Delete programmed
- Bind emulator key: Require to bind all SKE to K518ISE for the first
Operational process for all key lost
Please confirm whether K518ISE is bound to emulator key (SKE).
Backup EEPROM immo data-> Generate new data-> Dismantle immo box and write new data to EEPROM-> Generate SKE-> Add/delete smart key
Backup EEPROM data
- This function can backup EEPROM
- System is receiving data, please wait
- Please input data filename and save
- EEPROM data backup complete, please select “generate EEPEOM data”function to generate specific data.
Generate EEPROM data
- This function can generateEEPROM data for vehicle.
- Continue to select EEPROM data of smart key backed up
- Searching data… Please input filename of new
- Generating EEPROM data complete. Data saved in K518ISE\file\feature_1013. Please write newly-generated data to EEPROM（IC003）in smart immo box of vehicle.More details, refer to “Reference”.
89990-0N010 smart immo box
Note: Install back smart box when data writing complete.
Generate emulator key
It’s required to write newly-generated data to EEPROM in smart immo box. Dashboard is lit up after emulator key (SKE) generated.
- This function can generate a backup master key when all keys are lost, which can open dashboard to add
- Insert bound SKE(corresponding color/type) into K518ISE card slot, and press round button on the
- System is building configuration… Please wait
- Key generation complete. Please press round button on it and put it against ignition switch of vehicle, and try to open dashboard. If the dashboard is lit up, please use SKE to program and add new
Add smart key
- Put emulator key or available key against ignition switch and switch ignition ON till dashboard is lit
- System communication, getting info about key ..
- Put registered smart key against start button of vehicle, and remove it when buzzer beeps
- Please put smart key to be registered at start button of vehicle in 30 seconds, and remove it when buzzer beeps
- Please wait till key registration complete. Operation
Delete smart key
- Put emulator key or available key close to ignition switch and switch ignition ON till dashboard is lit
- System communication, getting key.
- Put back of registered smart key close to vehicle start button, and remove it when buzzer beeps
- System is deleting key… Deleting succeed. Smart key (away from start button) will be deleted.
Bind emulator key
- This function can bind smart key emulator (SKE-LT series) to K518ISE
- Please put key to be bound into K518ISE host
- System is binding… When complete, continue to program all keys
- Newly-generated data must be written to EEPROM chip in smart box. Dashboard can be lit up after simulate key is
- Bind key/generate key: Change placement of simulate key to sense if failed. 98 card smart box is located at back of storage box at passenger
|Chip type||94/D4(SKE black), 88/A8(SKE red), A9(SKE blue), 39(SKEorange)|
|Remote control type||Specific smart key|
|Key embryo No.||Specific smart key|
|Password required or not||Not required.|
|Generate automatically when smart key programming complete.|
|OBD position||Under steering wheel|
|Reference pics||Smart key appearance for part of Toyota series
2008 Reiz 0111 smart key
2008 RAV4 0111 smart key
2008 Prado 0140 smart key
2008 Camry 0140 smart key
2008 Corolla 0111 smart key
2008 Cruiser A433 smart key
2008 Alfa smart key
2008 Previa smart key
2008 Lexus 0140 smart key
2010 Camry 3370 smart key
2010 Prado 3370 smart key
2010 Reiz 5290 smart key
2010 Crown 5290 smart key
2010 Lexus 3370 smart key
2010 Camry 0020 smart key
2012 Reiz 7930 smart key
2012 Crown 7930 smart ky
2012 Prado 7930 smart key
2012 RAV4 7980 smart key
2013 Lexus ES GS IS smart key
2014 RAV4 2-button smart key
2014 RAV4 3- button smart key
2014 New vios/Yaris L smart key
Lexus smart key，select from PCB type：
89904-30291（0140 PCB ES350 old ver. )
89904-50430（3370 PCB ES240/ES350 new ver.）
89904-48321 (5290 PCB PX270）
89904-28132（0780 PCB 5-button Previa）
89904-6071 （A433 PCB Cruiser）
89904-0041(0111PCB RAV4 3-buttonReiz Carola)
If you want to download this guide, please click here: