Topic: does anyone know about this tool OBDSTAR X300 DP PAD? Any feedback on yes and no?
Feedback from those who are concerned with OBDSTAR X300 DP PAD:
- I’ve ordered an x300 dp , mainly for Honda token free and for the f100 to f109 units coverage , i spoke to them at length on it before ordering , i made it clear i was looking at buying either all 9 green units or the x300 dp , or id buy the x300 dp and any green units not covered on it , they assured me id be wasting my money buying both as all green units included on x300 dp , so ive ordered one which will be here later in week .
i have it in writing that x300 dp includes all functions on green units , so we will see , if the case the cost of this unit will have paid back in 5 days once i recieve it as have some nice jobs booked in that it can be tried on , if it works its paid back straight away .
by Green unit, I mean F100 , F101 , F102 ,F103 , F104 , F105 , F106 , F107 , F108 , F109 .
A lot rave over the ford/mazda unit , nissan unit , suzuki unit and psa unit . just released toyota g and h unit as well as others.
- This one looks very good though, I know what you are saying, but on my x100 pro, my first 3 jobs paid for it!, not much alternative. Because the tool works good
the way that i look at it the tool worth one A100 module!
- by all accounts its the dogs doodahs on anything honda including rematching ecu after flat battery , and as it includes all the green units F100 to F109 it seems to have alot of token free coverage including it claims toyota G and H reset , if just 70% of the claimed coverage works then its alot of programmer for the money and paid for and in profit after half a dozen jobs .
- I am going to buy it in a few weeks time, at the Mechanex show in Dubai, hopefully cheaper, and a good chance to talk to the supplier. Will post when I have it. I don’t know about H and G type, but I have used X100 pro on Honda Crv, pcm matching, after flat battery, the annoying thing is only accepting 15/16 digit Vin(cant remember), not 17 digit, but it worked. Although I bought my x100 pro 2 years ago, I can still update mine, strange!
- OBDSTAR company have released a green unit for toyota G and H chip resetting , they claim that this as well as all the green units are on the x300 dp , what works and what does not will at some point be another thread i imagine as is the norm.
Those I’ve spoke to that have it are very happy with it , has its fails but successes too.
when i look at the new truecode ford ftc4 and psa pin reading release it has same coverage exactly as last update on the x300 dp and green units , though id trust chris more than a Chinese tool as he at leasts tests his releases prior to release , and isn’t greedy .
More will be added…
There two concerned questions and answers:
- If I get the basic configuration of x300 dp, then in the future I can upgrade to the full version?
You can update for €190 http://www.eobdtool.co.uk/wholesale/x300-dp-update-to-full-version-89305.html they will ask for serial number.
- What’s the difference between the standard and full version?
i believe its oil reset and some diagnostics thats missing from standard , keys , immo and mileage is same
Immobilizer+ Odometer Adjustment+ EEPROM/PIC Adapter+ OBDII Standard package support;
while full package support Immobilizer+ Odometer Adjustment+ EEPROM/PIC Adapter+ OBDII+ ABS+ TPS+ SRS Reset+ TPMS(low tire)Reset+ Steering Angle Reset+ CVT Learning/Value Reset+ EPB+ Oil/Service Reset+ Battery Matching+ Diagnosis(Japanese and Korean serials)