I have win7, and want to update SKP900 key programmer, but have no idea how to update, I connected USB code to the computer with no luck. Should I use the small CD in the package to update?
I open CD and try amd64,i386 and Static with found no setup.exe. How to fix?
- Firstly, make sure you run usbdriver on old windows XP, eobdtool.co.uk offer the Ghost Windows Xp Professional Sp3 which will be 100% okay, download link: http://www.obd2vip.com/download/ghost-windows-xp-professional-sp3-free-download.zip and xp installation guide:
- Uninstall antivirus software.
- Follow the following steps to update skp900:
1.) Register a member in www.superobd.com
2.) Register your SKP-900 in your member centre in your member centre
- Download the update file in your member centre, and unzip it to get the “update bin file”.
- Download the update tool
5.Connect SKP-900 to the computer using the USB cable
Install the driver
Firstly find out the USB driver, then go to my computer – properties – hardware- connect manager- USB serial (it is not found), the computer will scan the hardware, then go to complete install the USB driver.
- Run the update tool, click OPEN to open the update bin file
- Click Auto Scan Port button to setup the COM port
- Click UPDATE button to start update.
CAUTION: It takes about 37 minutes for a update. DO NOT DISCONNECT THE
SKP-900 WHILE UPDATING!