Hi I want to share my experience with TM100 key programmer. In this blog I will list TM100 I tested OK car models and not OK models. Also share my personal reviews on TM100 after 3 months of use.
Three months ago I bought a TM100 basic module for $ 457 dollars, and I also bought separate modules Toyota, Nissan, Fiat, Renault and module unlocking keys for Lexus Proximity. About the website eobdtool.co.uk I have to say fast delivery, good quality and reasonable price makes eobdtool guys reliable!
- Let’s get to the point, following car models I tested OK with TM100:
- Nissan Tiida 2010-2012 x 6 (all OK)
- 2012 Nissan versa OK
- Fiat Palio 2006 Delphi OK
- Delphi Fiat Doblo 2007 OK
- Chevrolet Sonic 2012 OK (use module Astra J)
- Chevrolet Sail (x2) 2012, 2014 OK (use module Chevrolet Aveo 93C56) (work but leave a bug in the dump)
- Mitsubishi L200 2008 and 2013 OK (pen drive and ETACS)
- Great Wall Haval Delphi 2012 IMMOBOX OK
- 2014 Subaru Forester OK (same module Subaru XV)
- Subaru Tribeca 2008 OK
- Toyota corolla 2013, OK (programmed with original key)
- Symbol Renault and Nissan Platina (X3) OK (remote program control OK)
Following car models I tested NOT OK with TM100:
- Nissan QASHQAI 2010 unprogrammed
- Do not unlock proximity Lexus Control
My personal review on this TM100:
In general I am happy with this TM100 key programmer, but I also found some problems:
- Slowness chips reading
- Lack of information for programming
Actually I have also seen some negative comments, which exaggerate and degrade the real value of this equipment. In my opinion, everybody knows TM100 is not Tango, and compare TM100 with Tang things is not fair, you always pay for what you get. And this TM100 transponder programmer did what it should do for me, so I share my experience here. Hope it helps you!