Auro newly releases a powerful and smart key programming tool call Auro OtoSys IM600 which owns IMMO, programming, OE-level diagnosis and advanced service functions. In this post, I will compare IM600 and IM100 so that you could know what is the functions they cover and choose the one you need.
First comes a comparison table:
|OtoSys IM100||OtoSys IM600|
|Smart Mode (Guided and Automated Key Learning Function)||√||√|
|Auto Detect Make/Model/Year/System||√||√|
|Read PIN/CS (All Keys Lost)||√||√|
|IMMO ECU Reset/Adaption||√||√|
|IMMO ECU Refresh/Coding||√||√|
|AUDI Q5/A4/A5 2015-2017 Read PIN/CS||√|
|BMW FEM/BDC Key Learning and Adaption||√||√|
|Mercedes Key Learning||√|
|IC Card Read/Write||√|
|Mercedes Infrared Key Read/Write||√|
|Remote Frequency Detect||√|
|All Systems for Over 80 Makes and Models||√||√|
|OtoFlash (J2534 ECU Reprogrammer)||√|
|Advanced Service Functions|
|Oil Serive Reset||√||√|
|Parking Brake Pad Relearn After Replacement||√||√|
|Steering Angle Sensor Relearn||√||√|
|Battery Registration and Reset||√||√|
|Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration||√||√|
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System||√||√|
|VW/Audi Component Protection||√|
|Complete Service Functions||√|
|Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery||5000 mAh||15000 mAh|
|Limited One Year Warranty||√||√|
|Memory||32 GB||64 GB|
|Processor||Quad-core processor||Hexa-core processor|
Auro IM600 Features:
- Support IMMO functions for over 60 worldwide makes and models.
- Equipped with UP400 to support PIN/CS read, transponder read/write/identification, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write and IMMO ECU Reset/Adaption.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations.
- Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time.
- Quick access for more than twelve common service functions including Oil reset, EPB, DPF, BMS, SAS, TPMS and more.
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes.
- Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction.
- Print out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology.
- Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases.
Here share a simple user guide on how to using Auro IM600 in the beginning:
- Before using IM600, you could read the user manual and quick guide carefully.
- Create an Auro ID and register with the device’s SN and password.
- Connect the VCI with the vehicle’s DLC which general located under the vehicle dash.
- Long press the lock/power button to power on the key programming tool. Pair up the tool with the VCI device via Bluetooth or USB cable to establish a communication link and your key programming tool is now ready to use.
- Software update: connect the IM600 to the internet and tap update in OtoSys Job Menu to view all the available updates
And if you want to know more about Auro IM600, here is the user manual and operation guide for you. You could download them if you want.
More user guide will post in the future. Thank you for reading.