Lexia 3 is the universal diagnostic interface for PSA Citroen and Peugeot. Here is a step-by-step Peugeot 307 new key programming instruction using lexia 3 XS-evolution PP2000 diagbox interface.
A laptop running Win XP/Win 7 mode
PIN Code is required during key programming procedure. Record your vehicle PIN code first. Free download Renault Pin code reader software:
1. Install and activate Lexia 3 PP2000 V25 diagnostic software
2. Select vehicle model 307 and wait until the well communication built
3. Check the entering vehicle information
4. Select the application as Peugeot Plant 2000 and confirm it
5. Select test by ECU
6. Select Built-in systems interface
7. The system is reading the ECU in progress, follow and accept the windows prompts.
8. Select Learning option under Carry out the tests menu display
9. Select Programming of keys
10. The system will display key programming procedure when activation process is complete. Confirm to continue.
11. Confirm Unlocking the E.C.U program
12. Manually enter the Confidential code (PIN Code)
13. The system is verifying the PIN code. If the code is correct, the built-in systems interface is ready for programming of keys.
14. Enter the key number to be learnt. The number of keys to be programmed cannot exceed 5.
15. Follow the screen prompt to switch off the ignition
16. Then switch ignition to ON within 15 s.
17. Key programmed, switch off the ignition and take out the key
18. Switch ignition ON again and insert the next key in the ignition. Repeat the key programming procedure to program another key. When complete programming, the system will display keys that are programmed.
19. Follow the screen instructions. Check the handbrake is on. For an automatic gearbox, check the gear level is in position “P”. For a manual gearbox, check that the gear level is in neutral
20. Follow the re-synchronies the HF remote controls procedure to operate until the “End of key programming procedure” notice displays. Exit the program.
This is from obd tool website technical support: