With one YH BMW CAS3 CAS4 Test Adapter, you can test: whether the CAS is broken, whether key programming is successful, whether the key frequency is accurate etc.
What can YH CAS3 CAS4 Test Adapter do?
- Test whether CAS program is running normally.
- Test whether CAS data is valid.
- Test whether the key is outputting inductive signal.
- Test whether the key is legal.
What is the meaning of YH CAS Tester indicator light?
- The indicator D2 flashes to indicate that the tester CAN Bus communicates with the CAS module normally.
- The indicator light D4 is on for a long time, indicating that the CAS module data is valid.
- Put the key into the induction coil, and the D3 indicator flashes, indicating that the key is outputting LF signal.
- If the tester beeps, indicating that this key is the valid key of the corresponding CAS module, or the newly programmed key is learned successfully.