VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM/Opel is already tested working well with software GDS2 and Tech2Win by eobdtool.co.uk engineers.
VXDIAG VCX NANO Tech2Win can diagnose GM Group vehicles and Opel Saab from 2005 to 2013. And Tech2Win is able to perform diagnose and online programming function. This post will only show how to diagnose 2010 Buick H 3.9L V6 LZ9 with VXDIAG VCX NANO USB and Wifi version.
USB and wifi versionVXDIAG VCX NANO GDS and tech2Win available:
USB version VXDIAG VCX NANO GDS and tech2Win (SP241):
Wifi/USB version VXDIAG VCX NANO GDS and tech2Win (HKSP241-W):
USB version and Wifi version similarities and differences:
- Function: both GDS2 and Tech2Win USB version and wireless version all perform Wlan diagnosis and online programming function ( not include offline programming)
- Year coverage: GDS2 covers GM from 2009 to new 2015, Tech2Win software diagnose and program old GM models same as Tech II.
Procedure: VXDIAG VCX NANO Tech2Win diagnose 2010 Buick H 3.9L V6 LZ9
Tech2Win OS (Operation System): xp, win7 64bit or win8 64bit
Par 1. Tech2Win diagnose 2010 Buick H 3.9L V6 LZ9 via USB
1) Open DVD, extract file “Tech2Win11.27” to the desktop, copy “VX Manager 22.214.171.1240″ to the desktop.
2) Open file”Tech2Win11.27” on the desktop, open “AutoInstall” to install GM MDI and Tech2Win.
2) Open “VX Manager 126.96.36.1990” on the desktop to install VCX SDK Driver.
3) Go to the right corner of the desktop, click “JS” to connect to the network, then select “Work network”.
- Connect device to the computer by USB
5) Open “VX Manager”, check VCX NANO device information
6) Click icon “Diagnostic Apps”- “GM GDS2/Tech3”, click “Install”
7) Open “Tech2Win”, choose “North American – Diagnostics – model year 2010 – Passenger Car – Buick -H – Powertrain – 3.9L V6 LZ9 – Engine Control Module – Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) – DTC Display.
Par 2. Tech2Win diagnose 2010 Buick H 3.9L V6 LZ9 via Wifi
1) Connect VCX-Wifi
2) Open “VX Manger”, select “Configure”, then “Wlan”, then “Save”
3) Click “Tech2Win” to diagnose, the following operation procedure is as same as that via USB.