Here share how to use to Launch X431 V 8inch to solve 2014 Audi A5 “P161200 Engine Control Module (ECM)-incorrect Coding” error.
Now, we can see that the long coding is all zero.
- Click “Online Coding”, then the program will download a file.
- Click “Single System Mode”>>“01 Engine Control Module1”.
- Choose “1A2500322427010B2000”>>“OK”.
- When the coding has been successfully carried out, press “OK”.
- Click Possible Code03 “1A2500322427010B2000” again to clear and read the fault code again.
- When fault codes are cleared, press “OK” to read DTC, then exit online coding.
- Go to “Menu” and click “Health Report”, then the system scanning will begin.
- When clearing fault memory is completed, click “OK”.
Job is done! Now, we can see that the engine control module is normal now.