Ford IDS software of VCM2 Ford & Mazda 2-in-1 diagnostic tool has newly updated to V97 (V97.01).
Software version: Ford IDS V97, Mazda IDS V95
VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford and Mazda 2-in-1 (Item No:SP239)
VCMII 2-in-1 diagnostic tool for Ford IDS and Mazda IDS (Item No:SP239-B)
- Computer has at least 4GB Memory
- Computer needs to be produced after 2000 year, computer too old can not run the software.
- OS needs to be WINDOWS XP SP3. If you install the software on VMware, then you can install it on Win7 64bit laptop.
Ford VCM 2 IDS V97 Installation main steps:
- Install V81 calibration files
- Install V91 IDS
(Should have 3 day trail information after install V91 IDS, otherwise fail to install, quit the IDS.)
- Install VCM2 IDS V96. if IDS V96 runs well, continue operation
- Install IDS V97, make sure it runs OK
- Then install the VX Driver
VX Driver can be downloaded free here:
Free download IDS V97 VCM2 2.2.01510 VX Driver
6. Test and diagnose cars
7. Install frozen software
When you open the software, it prompt you do not have license or license not valid. Do not worry. After you finish the installation, just change the date and time (time zone) setting of master laptop to UTC+08:00 Beijing, ChongQin—-, then to click OK. After that, it will be ok to run VMware for FORD IDS software