Ford IDS V101.04 Free download link:
Ford VCM IDS V101.04 Update Instructions:
Before start, please make sure to adjust your settings in VMware.
- Download the latest version WinRAR. It must be at least version 5.30 or higher. It’s free from WinRAR’s website
- Extract the folder from the file to wherever you’d like.
- Make sure to have VMware Workstation 12 installed. (We didn’t test this on any other version)
- Open VMware and press Open Virtual Machine. Go to the folder where you extracted the RAR file and select the .VMX file.
- Configure the virtual hosting settings, if you’d like (RAM, Processors, etc)
- Press “Power on this virtual machine”
- When it asks about the network card, press “I Moved It”
- If you have an original / OEM Ford VCM 2, just plug it in to the computer. OEM drivers should automatically install. If it is a clone VCMII, install VX Manager on the desktop. After the install, choose VCMII Plus. Then, connect your VCMII and let the drivers install.
Note: Some forum guys said Ford IDS V101.04 is also work on VXDIAG VCX NANO, we haven’t tested it. You can have a try on your own risk.