Autel G-BOX3 is a new accessory tool for Mercedes Benz all keys lost. It’s the upgrade version of Autel G-BOX2, and compatible with Autel MaxiIM IM608, IM608PRO, IM608 II, IM508+XP400 Pro, and IM508S+XP400 Pro. What’s new in G-BOX3?
Autel G- BOX3 vs. Autel G- BOX2:
Both Autel accessory tools support the following functions.
- Faster password calculation for Mercedes Benz all keys lost scenario.
- 8X faster password calculation for Mercedes Benz W172, W204 and W207 EIS types.
- 4X faster password calculation for Mercedes Benz W209 and W211 EIS types.
- BMW DME/DDE ISN reading for 20 types of ECUs, including EDC17, MEVD17, MSV90 and MSD87.
- Volkswagen ECM IMMO data reading and data synchronization for 18 types, including MQB EDC17 and MED17 ECUs.
What’s new in Autel G-BOX3 Adapter?
- Supports on-vehicle and on-bench fast mode in an all keys lost scenario for Mercedes Benz vehicle using the DAS3 EIS/EZS.
- Bosch engine ECU read and write on Volkswagen, BMW and PSA group vehicles.
- Gbox2 makes Mercedes all keys lost faster, Gbox3 makes it 4x/8x faster.
- Gbox3 offers faster and more secure reading and writing of Bosch EDC17, MEx17, MD1, and MG1 ECUs and supports on vehicle.
If you use G-BOX2 to work with Autel key programmer to read and write ECU, and get the note “The current function is only available with G-BOX3 or above device types. Check the G-BOX type.” That means the vehicle model is not supported by G-BOX2 adapter, and you need to use the new Autel G-BOX3 Key Programming Adapter.
Both Autel G-BOX2 and G-BOX3 Adapters are for sale at eobdtool.co.uk. Just choose the one you need.
2023 New Autel G-BOX3 Accessory Tool (€143+ free shipping):
Autel G-BOX2 Accessory Tool (€104+ free shipping):