Here shares the latest update information about CGDI prog BMW MSV80.
CGDI prog BMW update on June 2019:
1.Add BMW E-series refresh hidden function
2.Add BMW Diagnostics and support BMW E series, F series, G series DTC reading and clearing
You can learn more update details as below:
CGDI BMW Update to V2.6.0
1.Added: EWS1-3 key matching function
2.The E-code is modified to modify the VO code function, and the VO code can be added or deleted directly by the selection method, and the operation is simpler.
3.The BMW data modification adds support for both N13 and N55 engine data.
CGDI BMW Update to V2.5.0
- Added BMW E series programming, support single module programming of E60, E65, E70, E89, R56 and other chassis models (multimedia module requires fiber optic communication, temporarily not supported).
- Added BMW E series code, support E60, E65, E70, E89, R56 and other chassis models single module code, backup code and recovery code.
- FEM/BDC key matching: Add 0000155E.018_120_010, 00002419.081_010_020 two versions of FEM/BDC with key.
- F/G system programming: increase the support of swfk, flup, blup programming files, and fix some programming failures.
- CAS1-CAS3+ key matching: increase the Rolls-Royce CAS1, CAS2 key matching.
- BMW data modification: Add CAS3+, CAS4+ ISN encryption and decryption functions.
- Maserati Mileage Adjustment: Added the function of saving EEPROM data.
- BMW F-series coding: Fix List display incomplete.