Analyze why CGDI BMW key programmer prompts “21E1 FEM BDC version does not support, please upgrade FEM/BDC first ” when you use it to program FEM /BDC key via OBD, and How to solved in step by step procedure (with images).
Because some BMW F series with FEM / BDC Immobilizer system has higher or lower firmware version, the user will get message “21E1 FEM BDC version does not support, please upgrade FEM BDC first ” when using CGDI BMW to program key via OBD. then many users tend to think their FEM/BDC is not supported by CGDI BMW and miss the chance to earn money. In the following parts, I will show you how to solve this problem.
How to solve?
The solution is offered by eobdtool.co.uk engineer:
- Make sure the BMW car has full voltage, use the OBDII cable to connect CGDI BMWto the BMW.
- Select “FEM / BDC key Match”, then you may get prompt “FEM/BDC version is not supported, please upgrade FEM/BDC first”.
- Turn on ignition switch and let the door open, select “F /G series program”.
Select “2 . FEM _Body”, then “Begin Program”.
- Turn on ignition switch and let the door open, select “F /G series coding”.
Select “2 . FEM _Body”, then “Coding”.
- The system prompt that all are fine, just follow the on-screen instruction to operate.
Thanks to www.eobdtool.co.uk who offer the solution.