Autel MaxiIM KM100 universal key generator kit is newly designed by Autel. It’s a professional intelligent tool solution for auto keys with OE-Level quality. Difference from Autel IM508/IM608, it can generate universal transponder & key (60-second for Autel universal only), read/write/clone transponder, and detect frequency& ignition coil.
Comparison: Autel MaxiIM IM508 vs. IM608 vs. KM100
|Universal transponder & key generation||No||No||Yes|
|Transponder simulation, editing cloning||No||No||Yes|
|Ignition coil detection||No||No||Yes|
|Vehicle service functions||Yes||Yes||No|
|IMMO function via programmer||Yes||Yes||No|
|Immobilizer data processing||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|IMMO in open OBD mode||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Autel IM508 and IM608 are immobilizer key programmers, KM100 is a key generator/copy machine.
Autel KM100 universal key generator kit comes with 2 blank keys for you to use at your convenience. One has the Autel logo on the back and the other does not.
KM100 also contains MaxiVCI VCI200, so you can perform key simulation and key learning after generating a key.
With a USB cable, you can transfer data from another device, such as Autel IM608, to a laptop and from the laptop to the key tool.
Autel MaxiIM KM100 Pros& Cons:
- Global Version No IP Blocking Problem
- Free Update Online Lifetime
- Available with multi-language: English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Hebrew, Arabic, Thai, Vietnamese, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
- Support AutoVIN
- Support 8 key series and 37 models
- Industry-Leading coverage of IMMO learning via OBD for more than 90% of models
- Simple operation, guided user instructions, easy to use
- Cannot diagnose vehicle
- Doesn’t support vehicle service functions
- Doesn’t support IMMO function via programmer
Autel KM100 is coming soon! It’s pre-order now and still be available at the beginning of April 2022.
UK Professional OBD2 Tools Online Shop