Auro released Auro OtoSys IM600 key programmer which regarded as the most advanced and smart key programming tool who combine the IMMO and program functions with OE-level diagnostics and service all in one.
No doubt about it, Auro IM600 shall be a popular key programmer with its key programmer UP400 and OtoFlash ECU Reprogrammer.
This page will share more detail information about this Auro IM600.
This post will share in 6 parts, you could click and skip to the part you want:
- Top Features of Auro IM600
- Auro IM600 Tablet Outlook
- Auro IM600 VS Auro IM100
- Auro IM600 Functions Overview
- Auro OtoSys IM600 Specification
- Auro IM600 Related post and video
note: If you are interested in Auro IM600, please contact our Sales
Top Features of Auro IM600
- Support IMMO functions for over 60 worldwide makes and models.
- Equipped with UP400 to support PIN/CS read, transponder read/write/identification, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write and IMMO ECU Reset/Adaption.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations.
- Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time.
- Quick access for more than twelve common service functions including Oil reset, EPB, DPF, BMS, SAS, TPMS and more.
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes.
- Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction.
- Print out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology.
- Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases.
Auro IM600 Tablet Outlook
- Functional Description
- 10.1-inch LCD Capacitive Touch screen
- Ambient Light Sensor – detects ambient brightness.
- Power LED – indicates battery level & charging or system status.
The power LED displays green, yellow or red depending on power level and operating state.
Illuminates green when the Display Tablet is charging and the battery level is above 90%.
Illuminates green when the Display Tablet is powered on and the battery level is above 15%.
Illuminates yellow when the Display Tablet is charging and the battery level is below 90%.
Illuminates red when the Display Tablet is powered on and the battery level is below 15%.
- Collapsible Stand – extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the Display Tablet.
- Built-in Battery
- Camera Lens
- Camera Flash
- DC Power Supply Input Port
- Headphone Jack
- USB Port
- HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) Port
- USB Port
- Mini USB Port
- Lock/Power Button – turns the device on & off with long press, or locks the screen with short press.
Auro IM600 VS Auro IM100
First of all, post a table to compare Auro IM100 and Auro IM600 to see how powerful IM600 is.
|OtoSys IM100||OtoSys IM600|
|Smart Mode (Guided and Automated Key Learning Function)||√||√|
|Auto Detect Make/Model/Year/System||√||√|
|Read PIN/CS (All Keys Lost)||√||√|
|IMMO ECU Reset/Adaption||√||√|
|IMMO ECU Refresh/Coding||√||√|
|AUDI Q5/A4/A5 2015-2017 Read PIN/CS||×||√|
|BMW FEM/BDC Key Learning and Adaption||√||√|
|Mercedes Key Learning||×||√|
|IC Card Read/Write||×||√|
|Mercedes Infrared Key Read/Write||×||√|
|Remote Frequency Detect||×||√|
|All Systems for Over 80 Makes and Models||√||√|
|OtoFlash (J2534 ECU Reprogrammer)||×||√|
|Advanced Service Functions|
|Oil Serive Reset||√||√|
|Parking Brake Pad Relearn After Replacement||√||√|
|Steering Angle Sensor Relearn||√||√|
|Battery Registration and Reset||√||√|
|Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration||√||√|
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System||√||√|
|VW/Audi Component Protection||×||√|
|Complete Service Functions||×||√|
|Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery||5000 mAh||15000 mAh|
|Limited One Year Warranty||√||√|
|Memory||32 GB||64 GB|
|Processor||Quad-core processor||Hexa-core processor|
Photos we took in the factory:
Auro IM600 Functions Overview
Note: if you want to check the detail vehicle model workable function list, please click Auro OtoSys IM600 Function and Vehicle Model List
- Smart Mode for guided and automated key learning
Expert Mode for key learning functions, including:
Read PIN/CS (All Keys Lost)
IMMO ECU Reset/Adaption
IMMO ECU Reflash/Coding
Backup/restore EEPROM data
Backup/restore IMMO data
BMW FEM/BDC Key Learning and Adaption
Audi Q5/A4/A5 2015-2017 Read PIN/CS
Reliable Programming Tool
Equipped with the competent key programmer UP400, the OtoSys IM600 is a reliable key and chip programming tool that covers most of the aftermarket keys and fobs as well as MCU & EEPROM chips.
- Key read/write
- MCU & EEPROM chips read/write
- IC card read/write
- Remote control frequency detect
- Mercedes infrared key read/write
IM600 Advanced Service Functions:
The OtoSys IM600 offers time-saving shorcuts to access all the commom service functions with one touch of the screen.
Direct access to complete service functions including:
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement (EPB)
- Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors (DPF)
- Reset Steering angle sensor (SAS)
- Reset service mileage and service intervals (Oil Reset)
- Support TPMS sensor relearn (TPMS)
- Support battery registration and reset (BMS)
Auro OtoSys IM600 Specification:
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos hex-core Processor
(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
|Memory||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory|
|Display||10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920×1200 resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
|Camera (rear)||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery||15000 mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-24 V)|
|Power Consumption||6.5 W|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||300 mm (11.81”) x 220.0 mm (8.66”) x 50.0 mm (1.97”)|
|Weight||NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb.)
GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb.)
|Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765-4, K/L-Line,
Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM,
CAN ISO11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed,
Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,GM UART,UART
Echo Byte Protocol,Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0,
TP1.6SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Auro IM600 Related post and video
Auro OtoSys IM600 user manual and operation guide:
Youtube video of Auro IM600 and Auro IM100
AURO OtoSys IM600 Diagnostic & Key Programming Tool Promotional Introduction
Auro OtoSys IM600 Package Overview
Auro IM100 IM600 Shot in the factory
AURO OtoSys IM100 Automotive Diagnostic Tool Promotional Video
Auro OtoSys IM100 Package Overview
Auro OtoSys IM100 Review from user
How Auro OtoSys IM100 Do VW IMMO Key Program
If you are interested in Auro IM600, please contact our sales:email@example.com