Yanhua Mini ACDP is a key programmer which supports CAS3/CAS3+/CAS4/CAS4+/FEM/BDC by OBD without soldering/welding. This post will show the guide of Yanhua ACDP BDC installation.
How to connect Yanhua Mini ACDP before programming BMW BDC:
Location of EEPROM/RES
BDC electric bridge installation guide:
- Twist two M4*16+6 copper pillars
- Aim at the four probes roughly.
- Aim at the pad of reset pin accurately.
- Press the electric bridge plate and lock the copper pillar.
Puncture IC Socket Installation guide:
- Insert direction as per the picture.
- Before inserting and pulling out the socket, please upward loosen the nut to retract the probes into the mold in order to protect the probes.
BDC electric bridge connection guide:
Connect the offline OBD adapter with the reset pin of BDC electric bridge by using the double-head terminal cable.
Now Yanhua Mini ACDP is available in eobdtool.co.uk:
And YouTube video about Yanhua Mini ACDP BMW BDC Diagram for you: