Today, let’s talk about how to read EEPROM with GODIAG GD801.
- Accept the disclaimer.
- Click “Diag Program”>>“IMMOBILIZER”>>“EEPROM”>>“Enter”, then VCI will be upgraded.
- Choose “EEPROM” and click “Enter”.
- Choose “EEPROM RW”>>“93CXX serial”>>“93C46”.
- Connect P001 adapter with the diagnostic device and click “Enter”, then EEPROM data will be read.
- When reading EEPROM data is finished, enter the filename and save EEPROM
- When the saving file is finished, exit, then return to the main page.
- Click “My Data”, then you can see EEPROM data information.
Job is done!